Streamlined invoice management for paperless productivity
Dealing with invoices doesn’t need to be a pain
Bill One receives and digitizes your invoices on your behalf. So you and your teams can focus on higher-value work.
1. Receive & Digitize
Bill One receives and digitizes invoices sent to your company
Free up time for more productive and profitable work.
Whether paper or PDF, Bill One digitizes all your received invoices in one centralized platform. It’s simply the end of manual data entry.
- 99.9% digitization accuracy through proprietary OCR & human checks in Singapore-based scanning center
- Access your digitized invoice data in the cloud 24/7, anywhere
- Original invoices are returned to your company every month
2. Centralize & Track
Centralize and track all your invoices in a single source of truth database
Have your vendors upload or post their invoices to Bill One, in any format. We digitize them so you can act on the data. Add/edit info, search, track, and monitor their status.
- Digitized invoices automatically sent to your cloud database
- Get a clear image of all received invoices
- Export invoice data into your accounting software or ERP system
3. Streamline Workflows
Speed up your company’s monthly closing and facilitate audits through streamlined digital workflows
Bill One streamlines the invoice approval process from receipt to payment. Get notified at key stages, and set up notifications for the approver at each stage. Preset and automate your processing.
- Set up approval teams for single or bulk invoices
- Automated notifications and note-sharing for collaboration at each approval stage
- Digital invoice trails location-independent and contactless confirmation, approval, and audits
4. Vendor Management
Gain full oversight and clarity of your vendors
Bill One promotes transparent communication between your company and your vendors, as stakeholders can openly track and manage invoice activity and status.
- View and track, monitor and manage your vendors effectively at a glance
- Clear customer–vendor communication through visible invoice status
- Set unique email addresses for vendors to send invoices directly to your Bill One database
5. Multi-layer Security
Bill One ensures your data is secure and locked tight
- Only registered vendors are authorized to send invoices to your Bill One account
- Customized user-specific access permissions for security profiles
- SSO, 2FA, IP address restriction